Friday 28 May 2010

Storyboard Development Continued

How did you develop your script, characters and environment?
Before starting my final animation, I attended some sessions with professional animator Natalie Hinchley. She taught us about character development, model making, lighting and lip syncing, making me realise that I definitely didn't want to have to make models and lip sync them. I decided that if I didn't have a story, I'd have a lot more freedom with what I could do, and have plenty of room for adjustments if things went wrong or were not as effective as I'd hoped. I did want some guidelines however, and somewhere to start, so I decided to illustrate the lyrics of a song. This meant I did not have to create a character, or a specific environment, or script!

No comments:

Post a Comment